Official Results -- Round 19 -- Hockenheim

This is where Online Results would... result. Online.

Moderators: Pace Racing, Higpup, Philoctetes, Koolbrown

Pace Racing
Godfather

Official Results -- Round 19 -- Hockenheim

Post by Pace Racing »

Steven_M
Site Admin

Post by Steven_M »

Drivers Championship:

1. Merlin - 119 points
2. Pace Racing - 79 points
3. RacerScott - 67 points
4. MarcoPolo - 66 points
5. Dizzo - 50 points
6. JoshJ81 - 47 points
7. Mauricio - 46 points
8. Daniel Johnson - 36 points
9. Pete - 36 points
10. cks - 34 points
11. Ian - 27 points
12. Oculus Dexter - 24 points
13. John65Stang - 17 points
14. Scott Brown - 17 points
15. Akuma - 11 points
16. C2F - 11 points
17. Ultimo_Posto - 11 points
18. Paul Valentine - 8 points
19. Boomer - 4 points
20. Danny Boy - 3 points
21. J-Dog - 3 points
22. Corey Henger - 2 points
Constructors Championship:

1. Ferrari - 142 points
2. Renault - 116 points
3. McLaren - 106 points
4. HondaF1 - 81 points
5. Scuderia Toro Rosso - 70 points
6. Williams - 53 points
7. Toyota - 52 points
8. BMW Sauber - 43 points
9. Spyker - 28 points
10. Red Bull Racing - 25 points
The results from the Hockenheim race have been finalised and these standings represent the final result of the season.

Good race everyone last night, with some great battles, good sportsmanship and it provided for some last minute changes to the final standings.

Roll on to the winter series!
- FiHS' Senior Contributor of Assholiery -

-- 2007 : 2009 FiHSF1 Series Champion --- 2007 : 2008 FiHSF1 Constructor's Championship Co-driver ---
-- V8 Supercar Series Champion --- Formula BMW Series Champion --- SRA FIA GT3 Series Champion --
--- FiHSF188 Series Champion --

- The bullshit stops, when the green flag drops. -- "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -
Ultimo_Posto
Alpaca Farmer

Post by Ultimo_Posto »

What happened to drivers throwing out their worst 2 results?
Steven_M
Site Admin

Post by Steven_M »

Owhhh.....That is a good question and will have to be forwarded to Pace. :?

Although, I think most of us missed atleast one race, thus no points scored, so would it really change anything at all if those absent races simply were not counted?

Because I mean who here drove and finished in the points for every race? I don't see anyone..... So lets say everyone missed atleast two races, drop those two DNF's and the standings stay the same do they not? But if say Pace only missed one race, then he would have his lost points position result deducted? So if he finished 7th in one race, that would be removed and 2 points would be deducted?

I dunno, like I said I completely forgot about that and right now my mind is mess from all my schoolwork, so you'll have to excuse me if I am completely not understanding some aspect of this....... :oops:
- FiHS' Senior Contributor of Assholiery -

-- 2007 : 2009 FiHSF1 Series Champion --- 2007 : 2008 FiHSF1 Constructor's Championship Co-driver ---
-- V8 Supercar Series Champion --- Formula BMW Series Champion --- SRA FIA GT3 Series Champion --
--- FiHSF188 Series Champion --

- The bullshit stops, when the green flag drops. -- "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -
JohnW
Jaded Figurehead

Post by JohnW »

I'd have to choose amoung my many worst races to select only two.
Pace Racing
Godfather

Post by Pace Racing »

I had not forgotten, but as Merlin said, everyone either missed or did not score points in at least two races, so choosing which two to drop becomes unnecessary.
JoshJ81
F1 Series Race Director

Post by JoshJ81 »

I agree, it's not like anything would change.
FIHS F1 Career Stats
Updated through 2013 Round 1 at Melbourne
Starts: 108
Wins: 14
Podiums: 48
Poles: 17

2x Winner Monaco 2010, 2012
MarcoPolo

Post by MarcoPolo »

Im not happy i lose my 3rd place and the battle for the 2nd place becouse i got a non reported BUG? as i wrote in another post I PROTEST THE LAST RACE.

Just to know what would happended if Pace or RS suffer the "BUG".

regards,

Marco Polo.
Pace Racing
Godfather

Post by Pace Racing »

MarcoPolo wrote:Im not happy i lose my 3rd place and the battle for the 2nd place becouse i got a non reported BUG? as i wrote in another post I PROTEST THE LAST RACE.

Just to know what would happended if Pace or RS suffer the "BUG".

regards,

Marco Polo.
The problem is that there was no call for a red flag, no text that said what happened, just a message that said "what happened?" There was no way for any admin to possibly know what had happened to you until after the fact, so there was nothing we could do. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I will bend over backwards to get everyone in the race, and red flag if necessary, to ensure that everyone gets a fair shot. If I had a way to go back in time and fix it I would, but unfortunately I'm not Hiro Nakamura, so I'm fresh out of options. As for a re-race, there's no grounds for it I'm afraid. I know it's a bad deal, and I truly feel sorry that it happened to you. I certainly felt cheated myself not getting to race you. The only alternative I can offer is that we race Hockenheim again just for fun. I would be totally up for that if there is enough interest from other drivers. So, anyone feel like doing some more laps at the Hock? :?:
JoshJ81
F1 Series Race Director

Post by JoshJ81 »

The words "what happen" can mean anything not i'm out. That's why the rules state there are no chatting during a race. Only race related chat. The only thing that should have been said was "OUT". That's the only way to tell for sure. In the past we've ran into this before and I've missed a race for it as well, just have move on...
FIHS F1 Career Stats
Updated through 2013 Round 1 at Melbourne
Starts: 108
Wins: 14
Podiums: 48
Poles: 17

2x Winner Monaco 2010, 2012
JohnW
Jaded Figurehead

Post by JohnW »

The thing is that Marco was NOT out, on the first lap, or even the second. Both yellow cars passed me. I think something happened by the third lap.
MarcoPolo

Post by MarcoPolo »

JohnW wrote:The thing is that Marco was NOT out, on the first lap, or even the second. Both yellow cars passed me. I think something happened by the third lap.
Yeah thats was the problem. I typed the first "What happend" when i was not in my 3rd place after the green ligths were showed. I leaved the pits just 3 secs before green ligths.

I was not OUT thats why i did not say OUT, i thougth ok, just calm down and do your work.

I started to drive and 2 laps after when i opened the 3rd lap i got the DQ "what happend" again was my message, but i think only one message was showed. Look the results 0 laps DQ.

Then nothing to do. I was not OUT and i was not a marshall to ask for RED FLAG.

Ok, go ahead, congrats to Merlin, Pace and RS for the championship podium, i hope they invite me to the party, :D .

This experience could open a new rule or modification to fix that kind of problems.

Regards,

Marco Polo.
JohnW
Jaded Figurehead

Post by JohnW »

Marco....All you had to do was tell us you got DQ'd. It's not listed on our steering wheels. I had no idea why you stopped. None of us did. The basic rule of thumb is to tell us immediately of any problem you have. " I have a second car in my box ! " and " The game just DQ'd me ! " would have done it, for sure.