2013 ROUND 18 United Sates GP Pre/Post Race

The place where your 2013 successes and failures go to hide

Moderators: Pace Racing, Higpup, Koolbrown, JoshJ81

Jeff Oppenheim

Re: 2013 ROUND 18 United Sates GP Pre/Post Race

Post by Jeff Oppenheim » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:49 am

Why not a Josf win? : )
"When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just...waiting."
Michael Delaney, "Le Mans"

Josf

Post by Josf » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:41 am

Jeff,

Well your setup started my thinking along those lines of winning until I ran out of gas, and then realized that the sudden increase in handling and quickness was mostly due to the light fuel load and not a set-up breakthrough. Almost all of my testing has been with full fuel, and there isn't enough time left to figure out this MOD; and then what?

rFactor 2?

Should I get it, and is there a list of tracks being practiced on by anyone in this league whereby a head-start is possible for next season?

Higpup

Post by Higpup » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:23 pm

Josf wrote:Jeff,

Well your setup started my thinking along those lines of winning until I ran out of gas, and then realized that the sudden increase in handling and quickness was mostly due to the light fuel load and not a set-up breakthrough. Almost all of my testing has been with full fuel, and there isn't enough time left to figure out this MOD; and then what?

rFactor 2?

Should I get it, and is there a list of tracks being practiced on by anyone in this league whereby a head-start is possible for next season?
I'm not sure what John is doing formally next year, if he even knows yet. I will be moving to rFactor2, so I won't be around if you guys are going to run Rf1 again.
Sean Higgins
http://www.higpup.com

2020 FiHS Constructors Champion
2015 FiHS Champion
2012 FiHS Constructors Champion