Welcome to the Library--Please Read!

This is the place to go to find out what to read, what to buy, and product reviews.

Moderator: Koolbrown

JohnW
Jaded Figurehead

Welcome to the Library--Please Read!

Post by JohnW »

My intent for this new section is for members to post their thoughts on what books to get, magazines, computer hardware, software, and anything else that might help the enthusiastic sim racer.

If you find something here that gets your interest, it would really help the league if you follow these links to get those products. It helps pay the bills if you do. In fact, if you want to buy anything from these places, we get a small percentage if you use our link to go there, instead of surfing directly to it.

( As soon as I figure out how to insert the above mentioned links, you will see them here, )
MarkG

Re: Welcome to the Library--Please Read!

Post by MarkG »

JohnW wrote:My intent for this new section is for members to post their thoughts on what books to get, magazines, computer hardware, software, and anything else that might help the enthusiastic sim racer.

If you find something here that gets your interest, it would really help the league if you follow these links to get those products. It helps pay the bills if you do. In fact, if you want to buy anything from these places, we get a small percentage if you use our link to go there, instead of surfing directly to it.

( As soon as I figure out how to insert the above mentioned links, you will see them here, )
Motec is a very good telemetry program. But you need to understand theory of cars to understand the data. But the books you mentioned in the other post will help.